TK Shifter MK3 instructions
- Connect your TK Shifter into the PC’s USB port
- Screw in the gear knob
- Wait for Windows to detect the device
- Test in game
- Adjust stiffness of the gear stick using plastic key included in the box
1. Do not overtighten the stiffness adjustment nut. The spring must be able to work.
2. If your shifter does not recognize any gear, check the switch on the bottom.
Always leave a little gap between spring coils when adjusting stiffness
Switch of modes (H and sequential) is located on the bottom
Clamp can be mounted on the front or on the left side of the device